FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Route?
- Route is a shipping insurance company that covers packages that are lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. Route ensures that customers get what they paid for, and allows for easy reordering with one simple click. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Learn more here: https://route.com/
How often do you ship?
- Sublimation blanks ship same or next business day!
- All other products ship within 1-3 business days
Where are you located?
- Mesa, Arizona 85203
Do You Offer Local Pickup?
- Yes! Choose Local Pickup at checkout. You will receive an email with pickup instructions
Do You Ship to Canada?
- Yes! Please note that orders shipped to Canada may experience additional import or brokerage fees which are the responsibility of the buyer, not Better Call Moll Creations
What is your Return/Refund Policy?
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
I Haven't Received a Confirmation and/or Shipping E-Mail
- Please check your Spam/Junk Folder as many times the e-mails can end up there. You can ALWAYS reach out if you have any questions about whether or not your order has shipped
I Have an Issue With My Order
- Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if you have received incorrect or missing items. We are unable to replace or refund items 14 days past date of delivery.
My Order Arrived Damaged, Was Lost or Stolen:
- If you opted for Route Package Protection, please file a claim through their free App (download here: https://route.com/) to get a quick replacement or refund!
- If you did not opt for Route Package Protection, please first file a claim with the shipping carrier and contact us as soon as you do
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook/Instagram: @BetterCallMollCreations